Hello everyone, here we will learn a simple logic to find average on N numbers in python. This program takes max numbers from user and calculates the sum of all the numbers in a loop and the final obtained sum is divided by total number of inputs taken. That results as the average of N numbers.
The formula for it is
Average = ( n1+n2+n3+.....) / N , where N is the total number of inputs and n1,n2,n3.. are the values of each input.
Average of n number – Code Visualization
To find average of N numbers with max numbers and its values are given from user.
- Read an input integer for asking max numbers using
- Loop N number of times for taking the value of each number using
raw_input(), where N is the value entered in first step.
- In the loop, sum the value of each number entered.
- Finally divide the obtained sum with N, where N is the value entered in first step.
- The result obtained in the previous step is our average we wanted.
- Print the result.
num = int(input('How many numbers: '))
total_sum = 0
for n in range(num):
numbers = float(input('Enter number : '))
total_sum += numbers
avg = total_sum/num
print('Average of ', num, ' numbers is :', avg)